Casenet Mo: In the United States, Missouri State court records are available for access online at courts.Mo.gov/ Missouri Case net (Direct Links are Available Below). These records can be easily obtained through the specific court website. They are also available in the form of a repository and provided by several content aggregators. One such system of court records is known case.net, which is developed and maintained by the Missouri state.
Casenet: A Missouri Court Automation Program Initiative
The Casenet is an automated case management system which provides you with access to information related to Missouri state courts case records. These records include docket entries, judgments, parties to the case and charges in public court. The Missouri case.net is an attempt by the Missouri government to make the judicial system more public for the people of Missouri. It must be noted that the case records available for public access are limited to the state of Missouri and not to other states in the United States.
Missouri Case.net (also known as Casenet mo) can be easily accessed via the Missouri court website www.courts.mo.gov. After you visit the website, you have to then click on the case.net link. Alternatively, you can also directly visit case.net by clicking here. It must be noted that information that is cleared for public access through Missouri Revised Statutes is only available through a search on the portal. Also, the information retrieved from case.net is deemed to be only a judicial service and these records are not considered to be official court records
MO Casenet – Missouri State Court Records Search
|Below links will Take you to Respective Service of Casenet Missouri Court site|
|Name of the Service:||Direct Link|
|Litigant Name:||Litigant Name Search Here|
|Filing Date:||Filing Date Search Here|
|Case Number:||Case Number Search Here|
|Scheduled Hearings/ trials:||Scheduled Hearings/Trials Search Here|
|Judgment Index:||Judgment Index Search Here|
|Payments:||Pay By Web Here|
|Mo Casenet site link||courts.mo.gov/casenet|
The following Category of Cases are available on the Missouri Case.net Site:
- Civil Cases
- Paternity Cases
- Adult & Child Protection Order Cases
- Criminal Cases
- Appellate and Supreme Court Cases
How to use Missouri Casenet to Track Cases. No Account Required
The above cases are further organized into the online repository as per the courts in which they are being judged. The different courts in the order of judicial hierarchy include Supreme Court, Eastern Appellate, Southern Appellate, Western Appellate, Fine Collection Center and Individual Circuit Courts.
How to Search The Casenet Database Lookup
There are several different methods in which you can search the casenet website. This depends on the information related to the case that you have at your disposal. Depending on such information, the following are some of the search methods available on case.net portal:
Litigant Name Search
To search via this method, you have to compulsorily enter the last name of the litigant and the court name where he wants to search for the case in. Knowledge of the first name, middle name or year in which the case was filed can help further narrowing down the search results. Once you enter the search criteria, then click on the Find button. The system will show you a list of all cases where the search terms are present. You can select your relevant case from this list.
Filing Date Search
The search can be further narrowed down using case type, county and location. After you click on the Find button, the case.net system will show you all cases within seven days from the date entered and those that match the other search terms.
Case Number Search
Scheduled Hearings/Trials Search
Judgment Index Search
Pay By Web feature of Case net
This feature has been made available to facilitate online payments of court fees, fines and other related payments. In order to make a payment online one can follow any of the methods described:
- Search for your case on Case.net using any of the methods described above. Once you find your case, click on the “Pay By Web” link available on the case details page.
- Visit the portal by clicking here. Then you have an option to enter the court in which your case is running and your case number. After you enter both, you will be directed to the payment page.
In case you want to pay fines for traffic, watercraft violation or conservation citations, you can click the link Fine Collection Center Online Payments and make the payment.
Note: The Case.net portal charges a convenience fee for payments made through credit/debit card. This fee is assessed on the amount of the payment/transaction done. For electronic check, there is a flat.50 cent fee.
Case net Access for Judiciary Members or Staff
In addition to the information which has been made public and accessible to all through the portal, there is also certain information related to various Missouri court cases which is not accessible to the public. This information has a higher security clearance than that required for the publicly available information.
Access to this information is strictly regulated by the Office of State Courts Administrator. This office provides some staff members of the Missouri Judiciary and some governmental agencies with access to the high-security information. These members and agencies are authorized by the Missouri Statutes. Personnel who have been permitted can access this information by using the Case.net Login feature. However, the system will first authenticate the login credentials of this personnel and then they can view the case information. To obtain or inquire about how one can get this access they have to contact the Helpdesk of the Office of State Courts Administrator at 888-541-4894.
Various Benefits of Casenet system
- The portal is not restricted to traditional work hours and can be accessed round the clock.
- The case information is available remotely. One does not have to physically travel to the court for research on the court case(s).
- The case net system provides real-time access to almost all the court information.
- One can search for records from all circuits participating in the Missouri Court Automation Program.
- There is no requirement of paying any additional fees other than internet charges.
- It has not only helped individuals but also helped the various courts, since their phone and in-person inquiries have reduced greatly.
- The system has enabled parties / legal personnel to find their case online and also use the “Pay By Web” feature to pay the court costs, fines and fees (if applicable).
Note: The case net system has records of cases from courts which have implemented case management software. This software and the casenet system are part of the Missouri Court Automation Program.
Table of Contents
- 1 Casenet: A Missouri Court Automation Program Initiative
- 2 MO Casenet – Missouri State Court Records Search
- 3 The following Category of Cases are available on the Missouri Case.net Site:
- 4 How to use Missouri Casenet to Track Cases. No Account Required
- 5 How to Search The Casenet Database Lookup
- 6 Litigant Name Search
- 7 Filing Date Search
- 8 Case Number Search
- 9 Scheduled Hearings/Trials Search
- 10 Judgment Index Search
- 11 Pay By Web feature of Case net
- 12 Case net Access for Judiciary Members or Staff
- 13 Various Benefits of Casenet system